The person we are looking for will have the following skills and atributes:
-proven professional experience in a design or architecture practice as part of a design team with minimum of two years experience
- knowledge of UK statutory regulations and planning policies
- strong design, technical detailing skills and experience delivering packages
- proficient in AutoCAD
-Passivhaus knowledge and experience working with low energy buildings is desirable
- strong graphic, communication and presentation skills and proficient in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- proficiency in spoken and written English is required
- capacity to understand work schedules and how to deliver them to deadlines
-physical and computer model making skills
If you are interested in joining us, please send a CV, sample portolfio and cover letter by 31st January 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use AutoCAD software packages to develop all of our projects. Experience using this software is advantageous, but training can be provided. We work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged.
The salary is dependent upon experience.
Tasou Associates is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We are particularly interested in applicants from underrepresented groups including women, those from a BAME background, with disabilities and the LGBT-plus community. Due to the expected volume of replies, we can only contact shortlisted applicants.